June 20 - 22, 2023
The Golden Nugget Casino
Lake Charles, Louisiana
2023 Rural Health Workshop
Our joint workshop provides an opportunity for rural healthcare professionals across our state to hear from federal and state-level leaders on current hot topics. It also provides information on available funding and technical assistance opportunities—plus offers education that aims to improve patient care and eliminate rural health disparities.
All members of rural healthcare teams have a role to play in moving the health of their community forward! Our workshop is convenient and provided at no cost to attendees! Our sessions include something for everyone on your team—chief executive officers, chief financial officers, chief operating officers, chief nursing officers, clinic directors, physicians, nurse practitioners, quality improvement staff, billing staff and more.
Attendee registration is NOW FULL!
We look forward to seeing everyone in Lake Charles on June 20 - 22, 2023.
- National Rural Health Association
- National Association of Rural Health Clinics
- National Association of Community Health Centers
- CMS Dallas Regional Office
- Federal Office of Rural Health Policy
- Medicaid Managed Care Panel
- Louisiana State Legislative Updates
- Louisiana Health Standards Licensing Updates
- Health Professional Shortage Areas Updates
- United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development
- CMS Listening Session
The 2023 Rural Health Workshop will be held at the
Golden Nugget Casino
2550 Golden Nugget Blvd, Lake Charles, LA 70601
A block of rooms is being held at The Golden Nugget for the nights of Monday, June 19, 2023, Tuesday, June 20, 2023, and Wednesday, June 21, 2023 at a special group rate of $159.00 + tax.
In order to reserve a room at the group rate, please call (844) 777-4653 and use code LRF12A
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ROOM BLOCK FOR THE CONFERENCE WILL CLOSE ON MAY 31, 2023.
Sponsor & Exhibitor registration has closed.
Thank You to Our 2023 Rural Health Workshop Sponsors:
Le Grande Sponsor